Our ‘supporter’ category is designed for public sector bodies, community interest companies, commercial businesses, individuals and voluntary sector organisations outwith Scotland.
Scotland’s voluntary sector is thriving. With an annual income of £5.4billion, 110,000 staff and 45,000 organisations, the sector is increasing in size, reach and influence. The great news is that this means our sector now supports more communities across Scotland than ever before.
The public and private sectors are keen to get involved with the Scottish voluntary sector. Being an SCVO supporter is a great way to stay connected to the big issues our sector is talking about.
Supporter benefits include:
- Access to our Information Service – 0800 169 0022
- Free subscription to Third Force News
- Our fortnightly members e:bulletin with all the latest news, training, events and funding updates
- The opportunity to create connections with voluntary sector organisations through peer networking and groups, like our Policy Officers Network
- Great discounts of up to 50% on our training courses
While supporters have access to most member benefits, they don’t have voting rights at our AGM. Supporters will not be able to nominate a candidate to stand for election to our Board of Trustees or participate in any voting concerning this. Supporters can only stand for election to the Board of Trustees if nominated by a member (though anyone is eligible to stand for election to the Board, regardless of membership).
|Your income band||Membership fee|